Monday, February 11, 2013

Attention, George Saunders


I preserve a tender spot somewhere in me for these missives from Russian bots.
Here's a recent one:

"From: Anna
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 4:47 PM
To: John Sandwich
Subject: your profile to produce on me greater impression
Hello my lonely heart! I liked your profile and I would like to learn you
better. To me of 25 years, my name is Anna. I the beautiful, kind, clever
woman looking of serious attitudes... If you wish to learn me better and you
were interested with my letter write to me on mine E-mail
kegedsdsdsdfsdsdisdsi60@ysdsdsasndddqwegx.ru [Not actual email]
Please Specify The
1 Full name
2 Date of birth
3 Your Country
I shall wait for your letter."
So she loves me, but with the love of a customs official. Just when I was getting warmed up.
My, that prose style is catchy. 
Will have to work on my wracked grammar to get it downright. Very endearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment